Not all of the fabrics are Kaffes, a lot are from my stash in the cupboard.
These are the first copies which I did on butter paper so I could see how it would look on the quilt top. Once I fine tuned it, I made a master copy on tougher paper and used the light table to mark the quilt.
I'm rather pleased with how the corner turned out which is very much like the antique quilt
Now I get to baste the muslin to the back and start the stitching. It's going to be a long journey.
The fourth panel for the Trailing Vines quilt is available for download, just click on the Trailing Vines page at the top of my blog to access it. While I was doing the drawing, I noticed a leaf missing off the quilt so as soon as I stitch that on, I'll add some photos to flickr.