I also managed to get started onto some tarts for the the pies and tarts BOM and one pie in the background. Good to do in front of the telly. And, I did mange to do another string star, this time to finish 20" That's a better size for me. I took out the stitch and tear once the star was together and that made the set in seams a breeze to do.
This week, I asked my DD if she would like me to make a cot quilt and she jumped at that. Her time is pretty limited. I thought for a baby this cheater panel by Moda would be great, after all it is in the stash to be used. I'll need to put a border on so the blue spot looks good.
I could use your opinion as to which stripe would be the better binding. The orange lifts it and the blue/green softens it.
Possible backing options. I could use both.
And finally I did get some over ripe bananas used up, part of this to go in the freezer, part to go to two of DH's boys, oops I mean men!
Good news, DH's #2 son had a baby boy last night, a month early and a bit of drama surrounding the birth but all is well even if the little one is only a bit over 4 pound.