Doing the drawing all those years ago has given me the confidence I need to do some inking on my Baltimore blocks before they all get joined together. The inking on this block is from a Susan Mckelvey stamp using a Fabrico ink pad . I'll add a word or something to the banner later.
This one is traced from one of the Baltimore books.
The calligraphy bird is traced from a free clip art site but simplified a little.
There are two blocks featuring cherubs, a favourite of my daughter so they got added. This one is from free clip art and re sized. She'll get the quilt eventually.
These cherubs I got off some old wrapping paper. I traced the outline and did some shading with dots.
I know it would have been smart to do inking before the applique but I didn't know what I wanted to put on and I did pay for it. I had to replace one block because I put the wrong birth date on.
I'll just be adding some names or something and then that part is all done.
I suppose I'd better not put off making that last block any longer. I'll be back when that's done.