These are all the blocks that I've completed so far for the Flower Garden quilt that I started in Kim McLean's class last weekend. Since I'd done the fabric selection for twelve blocks in one go, it really has sped up production. These have all been stitched in the evenings.
I'm convinced that this method of prep really does save time. You can click on these photos for a bigger view.
I thought putting all the blocks in collage form was a good way to see them together and get a sense of how I'm going with colours.
I have to take a break from these over the next week, I have a couple of swap items that need finishing off but I'll be back into them after that.