I love doing Hardanger embroidery when I make the time and I'm not quilting which is not very often these days.
I have a lot of projects Ive started and not finished. You knew that, right?
This is me and DH in Darling Harbour a couple of years ago. Excuse the cropped photo but I have to protect an identity here. I hardly have any photos of me, mainly because I'm behind the lens and because I am just not photogenic so get all shy about it.
Now I've seen those posts where bloggers give up some information on themselves so in the spirit of sharing, here are..........
ten random facts about me!
- I'm half Japanese but can't speak the language.
- I'm under 5 foot tall.
- I worked for 25 years as a school dental nurse in New Zealand, the last four of them as a team co-coordinator.
- I've been married twice. ( the first one didn't take)
- I taught bread making for six years back in NZ.
- I eat avocado nearly every day but it's not my favourite food.
- I'm the sweetest person after my morning coffee but don't try to converse with me before that.
- I'm allergic to cats.
- I struggle with my weight, ooh, that's personal!
- I always drive the car when we go out because I'm uncanny when it comes to finding a park, it's like the red sea parting, it's true. Plus I'm a rotten passenger.
In the past, I've had an Irish Water Spaniel, Linus, another Jack Russell, Becky and my DH's dog, a Doberman, Pasha, the most gentle dog I've ever known.
Actually that was really 11, I threw an extra in for good measure.