I hate that heart block on the bottom left, it's going to have to go.
In the block with the urn you can see the red rose fabric that's been a feature. I only ever bought a metre and it's nearly all gone. Same with the fabric for the little blue flowers. I'm going to have to improvise for the last blocks.
I've decided to get on with at least another block and put out of my mind the other applique projects for now. I get easily bored with my projects and just can't seem to stick to a few. That's the way I work and I don't think I'd change it. I jump around from project to project, It's a wonder I have anything finished.
I must tell you about my glue I use for applique. I like basting glue, I don't use it for everything but it makes life so much easier sometimes. The quilters basting glue is about $16 for a small bottle here and I'm not that fussed on it. I wash my blocks after using it and it still leaves some residue. I've switched to this fully washable school glue which takes more seconds to stick but it washes completely out. I just use one of those other empty bottles of basting glue to put it in. It's really cheap. Elmers washable school glue is what you'd use in the States.
Here is the next block I'm going to tackle which looks a little intimidating because of the number of pieces. I've traced them all out on freezer paper and I'll probably spend time in the weekend prepping pieces.
Excuse me for the weekend while I try to focus on some sewing. Have a good one peoples.